About Dr. Amilal Bhat
Dr. Amilal Bhat is an eminent Hypospadiologist, Pediatric Urologist and Educator of world fame. One of the foremost authorities in the world on Hypospadias, Dr. Amilal Bhat has dedicated his life to pediatric urology and hypospadiology. He has developed 6 New operative techniques in pediatric urology, 3 of which have been featured in Campbell-Walsh’s Text Book of Urology. He has been an operating faculty in various international and national workshops on hypospadias and DSD. Dr Bhat has been a panelist and guest speaker at many international and national conferences, workshops including European association of urology, Société Internationale d’Urologie Indian section and American urological association, International Society of Hypospadias & DSD (I.S.H.I.D), Asia Pacific Society for sexual medicine and First conference of Aging Gender Adrology and sexual sciences, International congress on hypospadias surgery, Asian Congress of Urology, Guest speaker and the only faculty for 14th Hypospadias day at Istanbul, Paediatric urology workshop at Cincinnati Children’s hospital Cincinnati USA, Lisbon Portugal and Sick Children’s hospital Toronto Canada. He was elected President of the Urological Society of India, North Zone and delivered Prestigious orations such as the Kataria memorial Oration, Marudhara Oration and Dr MP Singh surgery oration. He has been a council member and prominent policy maker in the Société Internationale d’Urologie Indian section, International Society of Hypospadias & DSD (I.S.H.I.D), Urological Society of India and USI North zone chapter. He had been M.Ch urology Guide and DNB & M.Ch examiner in various universities including AIIMS New Delhi and a post graduate committee member of Medical council of India and various Academic, research and examination committees of RUHS. He has authored over 50 international articles with more 300 citations in various international journal and books and has written many book chapters. His papers won 4 international and 10 national best Podium/ Poster awards in international and national conferences. He has been a member of editorial boards of many international and National Journals He has been a prominent educator and has spent 30 years as a consultant Urologist and teacher with more than 10 years of professorship and subsequently as Principal and dean of Dr S.N.Medical College Jodhpur. He is the recipient of many appreciation awards for development of urologic services and was given the Veer Durgadass Rathore Samman 2015, Marwar Honors prize 2015 of excellence, Marwar Health achiever in Urology 2016, Outstanding urologist award in urology 2017, Kosovo association of Pediatric Surgeons for scientific activity, various Jain Samities of Bikaner and District Collector Bikaner for establishing the Urology department at PBM hospital and associated group of hospitals Bikaner.
Professional Qualification of Dr. Amilal Bhat
I M.B.B.S – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
II M.B.B.S. – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
III M.B.B.S. – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
M.S. (G. Surgery). – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
M.Ch. Urology – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
F.I.C.G. – Indian College of Gerontology
F.I.C.S. – I.C.S.
Fellowships & Memberships
- International Member American Urology Association
- International British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Member Society International Urology
- Member American Andrology Association.
- Life member International Society on hypospadias & intersex disorders
- Life member of Urological Society of India.
- Life member of Urological Society of India, North Zone.
- Life member Indian Andrology Society.
- Life member Indian Association of Laser Surgery & Medicine
- Life member of Paediatric Urological association of India.
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons.
- Member Traveling Fellowship by USI year 1999-2000
Editorial Board member
- Indian Journal Of Urology Medinow Publications
- Journal of Nephrology and Urology research Synergy Publications
- Editorial Assistant IJU With its inception
- Indian Journal of urology
- RUHS journal of Health sciences.
Member Rajasthan Health Sciences University and MCI
- Member Academic Council of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur India
- Member Research Council of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur India
- Member Examination committee of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur India
- Member Post graduate Committee Medical council of India New delhi.
Achievements of Dr. Amilal Bhat
- National Scholarship Holder from Secondary to MBBS by National Scholarship Scheme, Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer (Raj)
- Called in 2nd congress of ISHID to replace Guest lecture Dr. Snodgrass from Texas, USA just 10 days before final outcome and undersigned has replaced him to deliver lecture.
- Called as faculty for the whole day to present my work on 14th Hypospadias day at Istanbul on 1st November 2009 under the aegis of ISHID. Only one best faculty in the world is called who had excellent on hypospadias is called.
- Appreciation letter – Guest lecturer at Medway Maritime Hospital, Windmill Road, Gillingham Kent on management of hypospadias. July 2003
- President, District Table Tenis Association, Bikaner since 2014
- Mendeley showing scientific achievement with total 10,613 views and 225 citation.
- SP Medical College, Bikaner – Actively participated in the MCI inspection as Nodal Officer for increase in UG seats from 100 to 250 and P.G. seats in the Pathology, Psychiatry, Skin & VD, Respiratory Medicine, Radiotherapy, Physiology, Paediatrics and D.M. (Cardiology) & M.Ch. (Urology). Efforts were made for starting B.Sc. (Nursing) & M.Sc. (Nursing) courses. Organized various Conferences and Seminars of Urology. Actively organized monthly CME Programme for the last 14 years.
- Dr. A.L. Bhat, Principal & Controller and Sr. Professor in Urology innovated seven new techniques which have been published in the APex text book CAMPBELL’S Urology.
Appreciation and achievement Awards
- District Collector Bikaner for establishing the Urology department at PBM hospital ans associated group of hospitals Bikaner
- Tera Panth Jain Samaj Bhinsar for social services .
- Acharya Shree Mahapraghya Pravas Vavstha Samiti, Ganga Shahar, Bikaner (2000-2001) for social services
- Tera Panth Shravak Samaj Upnagar Bikaner for social services
- Khemchand Moolchandani Parivar for social services.
- Shree Sadhumargi Jain Shravaqk SAngh, Gangasahar – Bhinasar for social services.
- Pravas Vyavstha Samiti, Gangasahar, Bikaner for socieal services.
- Appreciation award by Kosova association of Pediatric Surgeons for scientific activity
- Veer Durgadass Rathore Samman 2015 on 27th Aug 1025 by Durga Dass Rathore Memorial Committee Jodhpur
- Big B Award by 92.7 F M radio for contribution in medical field
- Marwar Honors prize 2015 of excellence By Sh Jogindra Singh former CBI director for development in medical field
- Marwar Health achiever in Urology 2016 by times of India Jodhpur
- Outstanding urologist award in urology 2017 By Dainik Bhaskar Jodhpur
- Delivered guest lecture on Ways And Means to Prevent Fistula in hypospadias repair At Medway Hospital Gillingham UK June 2003
- Second Scientific conference of the Asia Pacific Society for sexual medicine and First conference of Aging Gender Adrology and sexual sciences society of India Mumbai 1-3 Deceember 2006
- Guest speaker , chairman and Judge in International congress on hypospadias surgery at Pristina Kosava 2-5 September 2007.
- Guest speaker chairman and Panelist in panel discussion on proximal in II world congress on hypospadias and disorders of sex development at Rome Italy 10-18 November 2007.
- Guest speaker in Asian Congress of Urology at New Delhi 1-5 October 2008
- Guest speaker international meeting on hypospadias 28-29th May 2009 at University hospital Coventry& Warwickshire UK
- Guest speaker and he only faculty for 14th Hypospadias day at Istanbul on 1st November 2009 under the aegis of ISHID.
- Guest speaker 3rd congress of ISHID 12- 15 November 2009 at Sick Children’s hospital Toronto
- Guest speaker and Panelists 4th congress of ISHID Sept 18-20 2011 at Royal College of Surgeons UK
- Guest Speaker SIU 2017 at Lisbon Pourtgal October 19-21 .20017.
- Guest speaker and Panelists Paediatric urology at Cincnnatti Childrens hospital Cincinnatti USA
Operating Faculty in Hypospadias workshops
- Live workshop on Paediatric Urology at Calicut in Annual Conference South zone USI 2002
- Live international workshop on Hypospadias at S.P.Medical college Bikaner 5th January 2005
- Live international workshop on Hypospadias at Asopa hospital Agra March 2007
- 14th Hypospadias day at Istanbul on 1st November 2009 under the aegis of ISHID
- Live work shop on reconstructive surgery at SMS Medical College Jaipur on 28-29 th April 2012
- Live workshop on pediatric urology at Dr S.N. Medical College Jodhpur 2015
- Live workshop on pediatric urology at Dr S.N. Medical College Jodhpur RAJUSICON Jodhpur 2016
- Live workshop on hypospadias at Jamnagar August 21-22 2016
- Live workshop on hypospadias at Imphal July 2017
- Live workshop on Hypospadias at Manipal August 2017
- Live Operating workshop on hypospadias Organized by Gujrat Urology association at Mount Abu 14-15Sept 2018
Organized Conferences And Workshops
- 8th Annual conference of North Zone Chapter USICON October 1998.
- Live international workshop on Hypospadias at S.P.Medical College Bikaner 5th January 2005
- International congress on Paediatric Urology at Goa 14th- 17th Sept 2006
- Live workshop on Pediatric Urology at Dr S.N. Medical College Jodhpur June 2015
- Live workshop on pediatric urology at Dr S.N. Medical College Jodhpur RAJUSICON Jodhpur August 2016
- Female hypospadias with Vaginal Stones A rare Congenital anomaly. A. Bhat,M.Patni, N.Abrol, and G. Saxena. In Asian Congress of Urology at New Delhi 1-5 October 2008
- Single Stage Perineal Urethroplasty for Continence in Female Epispadias: Bhat AL et al In Asian Congress of Urology at New Delhi 1-5 October 2008
- IS DARTOS FLAP NECESSARY IN TIPU REPAIR TO PREVENT FISTULA, Singla M, Bhat A L, Bhat M, Sabharwal K, Upadhyay R. International Workshop-cum-Symposium on Paediatric Urology, Joint meeting of ISPU, ASPU, IAPS Paediatric Urology Cahpter & IAPS Delhi Chapter on August 29-31, 2013 at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Corelation Of Severity Of Penile Torsion With Type Of Hypospadias And Ventral Penile Curvature. Karamveer Sabharwal, Amilal bhat, mahakshit bhat, manish singla, ravi upadhyay, vinay kumar, International Workshop-cum-Symposium on Paediatric Urology, Joint meeting of ISPU, ASPU, IAPS Paediatric Urology Chapter & IAPS Delhi Chapter on August 29-31, 2013 at AIIMS, New Delhi
- “Management of Complication of Fracture Penis With a New Technique of Inner Prepucial Pedicle Skin Graft to Cover Tunica Defect’-Dr. A.L.Bhat. 41st Annual Conference of International College of Surgeons at New Delhi
- Iatrogenic Intravesical Foreign Bodies & Their Management’ – Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. Madhu Bhat. – 11th October 1997. Poster Presented at 7th Annual Conference, NZC USICON, at Varanasi.
- “Multiple Congenital Anomalies with Hypospadias.”- A case report – Solanki Rakesh, Lodha SC, Bhat AL, Arya Mukesh Best Poster. Paper presented at 8th Annual Conference, NZC USICON, held at Bikaner.
- Modified Mathew’s repair for penile hypospadias” – A study of 38 cases.Dr.A.L. Bhat et al “presented at 9th Annual Conference of NZC USICON held at Agra.
- Our Experience with inner Perpetual Flap in one Stage Hypospadias Repair” Best Video Award 1999 presented at 9th Annual Conference of NZC USICON, Chapter held at Agra.
- Our Experience with Inner Perpetual Flap/Tube in One Stage Hypospadias Repair”- A study of 40 cases.”- Dr. A.L. Bhat et al. 33rd Annual Conference of USI. Best Video award at 33rd Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India held at Hyderabad from 20th to 23rd January 2000.
- A true Hermophrodite A case Report Dr. A.L. Bhat et al USICON, NZC at Amritsar – Best poster
- Our technique of management of complications of hypospadias. Dr. A.L. Bhat Best video award for the year 2001 of NZC USICON
- “Salpingo-colo-Vesical Fistula – A Rare Case.” Dr. A.L. Bhat et al Best Poster award for the year 2001 of NZC USICON
- Penile Haemoagioma 2nd best poster Dr Bhat A L et al NZC USICON 2016
Publications by Dr. Amilal Bhat
- Management of Neglected/Untreated Old Cases of Fracture Penis A.L. Bhat, G. Saxena, Rajiv Goyal and Madhu Patni Andrology in the 21st Century Proceedings of the VIIth InternationalCongress of AndrologyMontréal, Québec, Canada,June 15- 19, 2001 Editors: Bernard Robaire,Hector Chemes ,Carlos R.Morales Medimond Medical Publications 2001
- Preputioplasty in hypospadias repair. Dr Amilal Bhat , Dr Vikash Singh and Dr Mahakshit Bhat . In Operative Manual of Pediatric and Adolescent Urological Reconstruction” by Dr. Gundeti Publisher Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher New Delhi
- Management of Penile Torsion. Dr Amilal Bhat, and Dr Mahakshit Bhat . In Operative Manual of Pediatric and Adolescent Urological Reconstruction” by Dr. Gundeti Publisher Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher New Delhi
- Penoscrotal Transposition:Evolution & review. Dr Amilal Bhat , In Operative Manual of Pediatric and Adolescent Urological Reconstruction” by Dr. Gundeti Publisher Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher New Delhi
- “Amniotic Membrane is an Effective Burn Dressing Material” (Dr. S.C. Sharma, Dr. M.M. Bagree, Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. B.B. Banga and Dr. M.P. Singh) Japanese Journal of Surgery Vol. 15, No. 8, 1985. 31 Citation
- Penile Strangulation (A study of 8 cases). (Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. Atul Kumar, Dr. S.C. Mathur, Dr. K.C. Gangwal) British J. Urology (1991) 68: 618-621.66 Citations
- A rare foreign body on penis leading to incarceration (Amilal Bhat, Gajendra Saxena, Rajiv Goyal & Madhu Patni International Urology & Nephrology 32,399-401 .2001. Cited by 4 – 7
- Extended urethral mobilization in incised plate urethroplasty for severe hypospadias : A variation in technique to improve chordee correction. Amilal Bhat J. Urol .178, 1031-35, September 2007. 67 Citations CITED IN COMPBELL –WALASH TEXT BOOK OF UROLOGY 10 TH EDITION and Hypospadiaology by warren Snodgrass Delalas Texas
- A New algorithm for management of chordee without hypospadias based on urethral mobilization Bhat Amilal , Saxena Gajendra , Abrol Nitin Journal of Paediatric urology 2008, 4, 43-50 14 citations
- Single Stage Perineal Urethroplasty for Continence in Female Epispadias: A Preliminary Report” Bhat Amilal ,Bhat Madhu , Sharma Rishi Saxena Gajendra Urology Sept 2008 . 16 citations CITED IN COMPBELL –WALASH TEXT BOOK OF UROLOGY 10 TH EDITION
- Extended urethral mobilization in incised plate urethroplasty for severe hypospadias : A variation in technique to improve chordee correction. J Urol .179, 2067-68 May 2008. 67 Citations
- Correction of penile torsion by mobilization of urethral plate and urethra. Bhat.Dr Madhu Patni Gajendra Saxena Journal of Paediatric Urology Dec 2009, 5 451-57 22 citations CITED IN COMPBELL – WALASH TEXT BOOK OF UROLOGY 10 TH EDITION and Hypospadiaology by warren Snodgrass Delalas Texas
- Female hypospadias with Vaginal stones : A rare Congenital Anomaly Dr Amilal Bhat Dr Ruchi saxena Dr Madhu P Bhat Manohar Dawan Gajendra Saxena 15 citations Journal of Pediatric Urology 2010, 6.70-74
- Straightening ventral curvature while preserving the urethral plate in proximal hypospadias repair Editorial Comment By Amilal Bhat Journal of Urology 182, 4 ,1725; 2009 63 citations
- Female Epispadias management :Perineal cervicioplasty versus classical Young Dees Procedure 182, 4 ,1812; 2009 14 citations
- Inner prepucial flap in management of neglected /untreated old cases of fracture penis” Dr.AL Bhat et al African Journal of Urology V 16 No 2 2010 . 1 citation
- Dog bite injuries of genitalia in male infant and children Dr robin Bothra . Dr Amilal Bhat – Urol Ann. 2011 Sep-Dec; 3(3): 167–169. doi: 10.4103/0974-7796.84949 10 citations
- Congenital bladder diverticulum presenting as bladder outlet obstruction in infants and children. Citation 13 J Paediatric Urol (2012) 8: 348–353]. Amilal Bhat,*, Robin Bothra , Madhu P. Bhat , Gautam Ram Chaudharya, Ram Kishan Saran , Gajendra Saxena
- Management of Neglected/Untreated Old Cases of Fracture Penis A.L. Bhat, G. Saxena, Rajiv Goyal and Madhu Patni Andrology in the 21st Century Proceedings of the VIIth InternationalCongress of AndrologyMontréal, Québec, Canada,June 15- 19, 200110 citations
- Auto amputation of a of penis after ring block with xylocaine & adrenaline : a lethal iatrogenic trauma. Citation 1 Makashit Bhat, Amilal Bhat, Manish Singlia et al J Nephro Uro Reseach 2013 1
- Unusual Intravesucal Foreign bodies and their management Amilal Bhat, Manish Singla Makashit Bhat, et al J Nephro Uro Reseach 2013 1 Vol 1, No 1 (2013)
- The management of moderate and severe congenital penile torsion associated with hypospadias: Urethral mobilisation is not a panacea against torsion. Arab Journal of Urology (2013) Amilal Bhat * Karamveer Sabharwal Citation 4
- Replacement of Both Tunica and Urethra by Inner Prepucial Flap in a Neglected, Old Case of Fracture of the Penis Amilal Bhat, Mahakshit Bhat, Karamveer Sabharwal, Manish Singla, Vinay Kumar, Ravi Upadhayay UroToday Int J. 2013 December;6(6):art 77. http://dx.doi.org/10.3834/uij.1944-5784.2013.12.12
- Incised plate urethroplasty in perineal and perineo-scrotal hypospadias. A Bhat, M.Singhla, M.Bhat, K.Sabharwal, R.Upadhya, V.Kumar :African Journal of Urology Volume 21, Issue 2, June 2015, Pages 105–110 Citation 1
- Double breasting of bladder neck and posterior Urethra for continence in isolated peno-pubic epispadias. Amilal Bhat, Ravi Upadhaya, M.Bhat, Rajiv Kumar, Vinay Kumar : Journal of International Urology and Nephrology (March 2015). Int Urol Nephrol 2015 May 25;47(5):789-95. Epub 2015 Mar 25 Citation 1
- Correction of penile torsion and chordee by mobilization of urethra with spongiosum in chordee without hypospadias. A Bhat, K.Sabharwal, M.Bhat, M.Singhla, V.Kumar : Citation 4 Journal of Pediatric Urology (Impact Factor: 1.41). 07/2014; 10(6). DOI: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2014.06.016
- Comparison of Result of TIPU Repair for Hypospadias with “Spongioplasty Alone” and Spongioplasty with Dorsal Dartos Flap”. A.Bhat, M.Singhla, M.Bhat, Vinay Kumar, Ravi Uphadhya, R.K.Saran : Open Journal of Urology 2014 Open Journal of Urology, 2014, 4, Published Online May 2014 in SciRes. http://www.scirp.org/journal/oju doi Citation 5
- Correlation of severity of penile torsion with type of hypospadias & ventral penile curvature and their management. Bhat A Et al African Journal of urology. 2015, 21;111-118 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.afju.2014.11.007 Volume 21, Issue 2, June 2015, Pages 111–118 Citation 1
- Tubularized Incised Plate Urethroplasty repair in adult hypospadias; Are results similar to pediatric age? Bhat A et al African Journal of Urology Volume 21, Issue 2, June 2015, Pages 105–110
- The Incidence of Apparent Congenital Uro-genital Anomalies in North Indian newborns: A study of 20,432 pregnancies. Bhat A et al African Journal of urology Volume 22, Issue 3, September 2016, Pages 183–188 Citation 1
- Bhat,s Modification Glassberg – Duckett repair for severe Hypospadias with curvature. Bhat A Et al Accepted for publication in African Journal of urology
- A Prospective Study to Evaluate the Role of Different Variables in Results of TIPU for Hypospadias Amilal Bhat, Mahakshit Bhat, Karamveer Sabharwal, Manish Singla, Ramakishan Saran, Sunil Gokhroo and Gajendra Saxena International Journal of Research in Urology http://www.ibimapublishing.com/journals/UROL/urol.html Vol. 2014 (2014), Article ID 547185, 12 pages DOI: 10.5171/2014.547185 Citation 2
- The Incidence of Apparent Congenital Uro-Genital Anomalies in North Indian Newborns: A Study of 20,432 Pregnancies Bhat M, Bhat A, Kumar V, Kumar R, Bhat A, Goyal S World J Urol 35 ; Suppl1 67 2015 Citation 1
- Comparison of Variables Affecting the Surgical Outcome of Tubularized Incised Plate Urethroplasty in Adult and Pediatric Hypospadias Bhat A, Bhat M , Kumar R, Kumar V, Mittal R, Gupta H World J Urol 35 ; Suppl1 67 2015 Citation 14
- Double Breasting Spongioplasty in TIPU: A Variation in Technique Bhat A, Bhat M, Kumar R, Bhat A, Kumar V3, Bhat M World J Urol 35 ; Suppl1 67 2015 Citation 2
- Single Stage Complete Bladder Exstrophy Repair in Both Pediatric and Adults Patients Bhat M, Bhat A, Bhat M, Kumar A, Bhat A, Mittal R World J Urol 35 ; Suppl1 68 201568
- Single Stage Partial Penile Disassembly Repair in Isolated Male Epispadias Patients: The Functional and Cosmetic Outcome Bhat A, Bhat M, Bhat A, Kumar R, Patni M, Gupta H, Goyal S World J Urol 35 ; Suppl1 98 2015 Citation11
- Single Stage Perineal Urethroplasty and Sphincteroplasty for Continence and Cosmesis in Female Epispadias Bhat A, Bhat M, Bhat A, Patni M, Gupta H, Mittal R World J Urol 35 ; Suppl1 98 2015 Citation16
- Comparison of Variables affecting the surgical outcome of Tubularized and Tubularized Incised Plate Urethroplasty in Adult and Pediatric Hypospadias. Dr Bhat A.L. et al Journal of Pediatric Urology (2016) 12, 1-7. Citation 14
- Functional and cosmetic outcome of partial penile disassembly repair in male patients with isolated epispadias. Bhat et al African journal of Urology 2016
- Current Status of Nanotechnology in Urology. Dr Suresh Goyal, Dr Amilal Bhat, Dr Harsh Gupta Int J of Med Sci 2016; 8:1
- Incidence of Congenital penile torsion A study 5018 Deliveries Journal of pediatric urology January 2017.
- Bhat’s technique of chordee correction and onlay flap urethroplasty in cases of hypospadias with chordee A. Bhat, M. Patni, G. Saxena, P. Kumar & M. Arya. BJU International (2002), 90(Suppl. 2), 67–68
- A new concept in management of chordee without hypospadias due to hypoplastic urethra A. Bhat, G. Saxena, M. Patni, S. Gupta & A. Noniwal. BJU International (2002), 90(Suppl. 2), 67–68 Citation 14
- Telescoping of skin tube and urethra to reduce fistula rate in one stage hypospadias repair A. Bhat, G. Saxena, P. Prajapat, M. Arya & M. Patni BJU International (2002), 90 (Suppl. 2), 67–68.
- A prospective study of sexual functions in hypospadiacs operated in adulthood Amilal Bhat*, Karamveer Sabharwal, Manish Singla, Ram Kishan Saran J Urol Vol. 187, No. 4S, Supplement, May 21, 2012
- Tubularized urethral plate urethroplasty in concealed hypospadias/ megameatus intact Prepuce A. Bhat, M. Bhat, R. Udadhayay, A. Bhat, S. Goyal Eur Urol Suppl March 2017 Citation 1
- The incidence of isolated penile torsion in North India: A study of 5,018 male neonates. M. Bhat, A. Bhat, V. Kumar, A. Bhat, S. Goyal Eur Urol Suppl March 2017
- Our modifications in Glassberg–Duckette technique to prevent fistula and stricture at proximal anastomosis of inner prepucial flap tube and urethra in severe hypospadias. Eur Urol Suppl March 2017
- Bhat A, Response to letter to the Editor re ‘Comparison of Variables affecting the surgical outcome of Tubularized and Tubularized Incised Plate Urethroplasty in Adult and Pediatric Hypospadias’, Journal of Pediatric Urology (2017), doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2017.03.018.
- Comparative efficacy of tamsulosin versus tadalafil as medical expulsive therapy for distal ureteric stones Suresh Kumar Goyal, Vikash Singh, Himanshu Pandey , Mahaveer Kumar Chhabra, Satinder Pal Aggarwal,Amilal Bhat Urol Annals. , February 1, 2018, IP: 18.104.22.168
- Factors responsible for suprapubic leakage after transvesical prostetectomy. (Dr. J. Sodhi, Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. H.S. Kaswan, Dr. M.M. Begani, Dr. M.P. Singh) SDMH Journal Vol. 7 No. 2 Sept. 1983.
- Pre-operative Psychological manifestations (A Series of 100 cases). (Dr. H.S. Kaswan, Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. L.N. Gupta, Dr. J. Sodhi, Dr. M.P. Singh) SDMH Journal Vol No. 3 Dec. 1983.
- Scrotal Carcinoma (A case report) (Dr. J. Sodhi, Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. R.S. Singh, Dr. P.M. Sareen, Dr. H.P. Singh, Dr. M.P. Singh) SDMH Journal Vol. No. 7 Dec. 1983.
- Liquid Paraffin is an enemy of Foley’s Balloon. Dr. A.L. Bhat. The U.S.I. News Latter Vol. 6 No. 3 Oct-Nov. 1984. 1 citation
- Encasement of Supernumerary kidney in retroperitoneal fibrosis. (Dr. Santosh Kumar, Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. C. Ratnakar and Dr. M. Bhandari) I.J.U. Vol. 1, No. 2 March 1985. 1 citation
- The efficacy of a new commonly used drugs in prevention of postoperative peritoneal adhesions (An experimental study in 50 dogs). THESIS
- “Diuretic cystoscopy in Females” (Dr. M. Bhandari, Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. Santosh Kumar, Dr. M. Mohan Raju) I.J.U. Vol. 2, No. 2, March 1986.
- “Emergency exploration of acute painful hemiscrotum” (Dr. A.L. Bhat, Dr. M. Arya, Dr. D.S. Deval) Indian Journal of Surgery (1994) 56(3), 122-127.
- Removal of retained Foley’s catheter- A new Technique Amilal Bhat I J S Vol. 63 No.4 2001
- Preservation of urethra devoid of corpus spongiosum in patients undergoing urethroplasty Amilal Bhat I J U Vol. 23 No.2 2007 page 213 Citation 3
- Conceptual evolution of hypospadiology Amilal Bhat IJU April June 2008 Citation 1
- General Considerations in hypospadias repair Amilal Bhat IJU April June 2008 43 citations
- Acute postoperative complications in hypospadias repair Amilal Bhat, Aroop kumar Mandal April June 2008 58 citations
- Preputioplasty and TIP in Proximal hypospadias Amilal Bhat, Ajay Gandhi, Gajendra Saxena, Gautam Ram Choudhary IJU October t –Dec 2010; 26, 507- 510 6 citations
- Outcome of tubularized incised plate urethroplasty with spongioplasty alone as additional tissue cover: A prospective study. Amilal Bhat, Karamveer Sabharwal, Mahakshit Bhat1, Ramakishan Saran, Manish Singla, Vinay Kumar. IJU 2014 30 ,392-97 Citation 10
- Penile anthropometry in North Indian children Amilal Bhat, M.Ch; Ravi Upadhayay, M.B.B.S., M.S.; Karamveer Sabharwal, M.B.B.S., M.S.; Manish Singla, M.B.B.S., M.S.; Mahakshit Bhat, M.B.B.S.; Vinay Kumar, M.B.B.S., M.S. IJU 2015 2 Citation
- Bhat A, Bhat M, Kumar R, Bhat A. Double breasting spongioplasty in tubularized/tubularized incise plate urethroplasty: A new technique. Indian J Urol 2017;33:58-63 Citation 2
- Bhat A, Bhat M, Bhat A, Singh V. Results of tubularized urethral plate urethroplasty in Megameatus Intact Prepuce. Indian J Urol 2017;33: 1 Citation 1
- Spectrum of Urinary Stone Composition in Northwestern Rajasthan Using FTIR Spectroscopy Accepted for publication in Indian J Urol 2017
- Comparison of Antegrade Percutaneous Ureterolithotripsy (APCUL) and Retrograde Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy (URSL) for Upper Ureteric Calculus with Regard to Stone Clearance, Morbidity and Complications Accepted Indian J Urol 2018
- Clinical stage and survival in prostate cancer .A project of COPE and NRCP ICMR
- Study of Mycobacterium W in superficial transitional cell carcinoma of bladder
- Study of Mycobacterium W in refractory transitional cell carcinoma of bladder
- Study of Mycobacterium W plus Docetaxel for hormone refractory metastatic carcinoma prostate